Thinking of starting your own indoor playground business? the process is simpler than you may have expected. Determined to be your long-term partner, Funlandia directs all our efforts in guiding you through the entire process of setting up your own kids play centre. Whether you need answers to your initial inquiry, design and proposal for your play area, or ongoing support after your business is up and running, you can count on us to assist you at anytime.
- An initial inquiry with Funlandia can kick start your market research, our consultants will help you understand what needs to be done in the market research and how to do it.
- You will then start to gather basic market data, conduct local market research, calculate cost and income, and estimate the amount of capital needed, based on these researches, you will be able to make a ROI analysis.
- (Optional) If you’d like to, you can draft up a business plan, it helps you to identify your business goals and keeps you focused on them.
Find Suitable Location
- Based on your vision and budget, you can try to look for suitable locations that fit the criteria. See site selection suggestions and tips here.
Design Your Playground
- You can browse our products for inspiration, then brainstorm for initial design ideas, if you’d like to, our designer can join your brainstorming too.
- Get a floor plan of your location, and collect all information required for our RFD (Request for Design) form. Fill it out and submit online.
- A consultant of us will check your plan, and discuss with you to ensure that all your ideas and demands are understood correctly.
- Communicate with our account manager and designer to make sure that these ideas are incorporated into the design.
- Our designer will submit the completed drawings and 3-D renders for your review. We will revise it until it meets your satisfaction.
Ordering And Production
- You will place an order with Funlandia and upon signing the contract, a deposit payment is required.
- The order data is entered into our project management system. Your representative will keep you updated with the production progress by email or social networks.
- When we are busy manufacturing your indoor playground, you will need to prepare your site for the installation and opening of business, which includes: interior decoration, staff recruiting and training, ads and promotion. Your work in this period is important to the success of your business, that is why our consultant will work with you closely to make sure everything is perfectly ready for the opening day.
Inspection And Shipment
- You are encouraged to visit our factory and inspect the finished products before the shipment, it will also be a great opportunity for you to receive a free training on playground maintenance and service.
- Once the remaining payment is made, you can arrange for a freight forwarder to pick up the goods or let us handle the shipping.
- Upon the arrival of the goods at the destination port, the forwarder will request for custom documents from you. Once the products are given the clearance at the custom, they will be delivered to the installation site.
- If you’d like to have us set up the indoor playground for you, our installation team will arrive at the site just on time; otherwise, you can install the playground yourself using the installation manual provided by us, and get instant instruction and support conveniently on the internet.
- The playground will be inspected and put through a field test after installation.